//=============== v1.2 ===============
* Added battery meter.
* Added swap meter.
* Added Hexacore meter's compact version.
* Added few more uptime formats.
* Bars and histograms would overlap values and labels if transparency is turned off.
* Could not change clock's seconds counter color.
* Removed total RAM capacity value.
* Tweaked design: moved RAM roundline, added bar outline.
* Tweaked global variables.
//=============== v1.1 ===============
Added 12 and 8 core/thread smaller versions of original meters.
//=============== v1.0 ===============
My first go at rainmeter skinning. Gadget-like modularity, can move every frame separately. Fully configurable: background, histogram, line, roundline, font colors, tint, transparency, sensor count, drive count, core/thread count, fan count, weather locations count.
After installation don't forget to load skins suitable for your PC setup. Configuration is quite simple, edit SETTINGS/var.inc file with any text editor, I left few tips inside to make modifications easier, though everything except sensors and weather will work right off the bat.
Please leave feedback in the comments section, I will improve what I can.